This 2-day workshop provides a perfect opportunity to familiarise yourself with this exceptional library. Theoretical and practical aspects of the actor model are covered and you will build a resilient event-based application during the course.
3400 PLN + VAT
Chosen from VirtusLab/Typesafe team.
This two-day course introduces experienced application developers to the reactive Akka toolkit and runtime and the methodologies that enable the creation of real-world actor-based systems in Scala on a single JVM. This course has extensive hands-on work and successive exercises build upon prior lessons learned to produce a fully functional application that is both event-driven and resilient by the conclusion of the course.
- experience with Scala, such as completion of Fast Track to Scala course.
After having participated in this course you should:
- know how to design scalable and fault-tolerant applications using Akka’s Actors;
- know how to configure, test and tune Akka applications;
- know best practices for designing asynchronous, event-driven systems using Akka;
- be confident to start using Akka in production systems.
- Actor Basics;
- testing Actors;
- Actor Lifecycle;
- Fault Tolerance;
- Routers and Dispatchers;
- modifying Actor Behavior;
- Ask Pattern;
- Akka Extensions;