We present a two-day advanced course on building distributed, reactive applications. The training is geared to programmers who have a strong applied knowledge of Akka and Scala. On completion of this course you will be confident in clustering Akka applications including remoting, sharding, and persistence.
3400 PLN + VAT
Chosen from VirtusLab/Typesafe team.
This is a two-day advanced course on building distributed reactive applications using Akka and Scala. It is intended for developers who already have a strong understanding of the fundamentals of building applications using Akka and Scala on a single JVM and are looking to learn how to scale out to multiple nodes and 3rd party systems. This course has extensive hands-on work and successive exercises build upon prior lessons learned to produce a fully functional application that is both event-driven and resilient by the conclusion of the course.
- full understanding of all concepts taught in Fast Track with Akka and Scala course as well as a basic knowledge of Scala as covered in the Fast Track to Scala;
- at least 2 months of full-time hands-on development with Akka and Scala.
After having participated in this course you should:
- know how to use Akka’s remoting and clustering features;
- understand how to integrate 3rd party systems;
- know how to create a RESTful HTTP layer;
- be confident to start using Akka on large scale.
- review of Akka Basics;
- Akka Remoting;
- Akka Cluster;
- Cluster Aware Routers;
- Cluster Singleton;
- Cluster Sharding;
- Akka Persistence.